Does the world know who you are? Are you reaching the audiences and fan base that will buy your products in services? Is your business or organization growing at the pace you want? If the answer to any of these questions is “no” then we can help.
World News & Information Network, Inc. (WNIN) is your communications department without the overhead. Here’s what we do for our clients:
- Writing – press releases, blogs, articles, Tweets, website content, books, internal and external communications
- Media relations – arrange interviews, distribute press releases, satellite radio and television conferences, web conferences
- Crisis communications – create response strategy, handle media inquiries, write positive articles about how problem is being solved and crisis managed.
- Media training – for print, broadcast and web interviews
- Video production – for web and traditional television
- Social Media – Create presence on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn, along with any other social media sites that are appropriate
- Book promotion – including book trailer
- Book project management from idea to finished book and ebook
- Foreign Rights