Getting the word out about your book is harder than ever with the increased number of titles that are published every year. But you spent too much time and effort on your book to avoid putting the time, energy, and resources into promoting it than can yield the recognition and hopefully the sales that you and your book deserve.
Our team can help you with book publicity by providing you with any or all of the following services:
- A press release that will get read and result in bookings
- A press kit that includes a press release, sample questions, a succinct and well-written bio, and one or two original articles – tip sheets might be beneficial to certain nonfiction books – or excerpts from fiction or sample poems.
- Testimonials from authors, experts, or celebrities to start the ball rolling in generating “buzz”
- Sending your press kit – electronic or print – and review copies – print or electronic – to the media that we agree is just right for your book including local, regional, or national TV or cable, radio, magazines, newspapers, or bloggers.
- Setting up local, regional, or national media campaigns based on how many cities you want to travel to
- Event planning if you want to do a launch party
- Setting up author readings or workshops at libraries, bookstores, or special venues
- Working with your publishing company’s publicity department to coordinate efforts for maximum exposure
- Sending review copies out to the major pre-publication trade journals
- Media training, as needed.
- Seeking out sponsorship opportunities on your behalf that could be a win-win for promotion.
We will work out a fee and payment plan that fits your needs and budget. We are flexible about billing and can work on an hourly, weekly, monthly, retainer, or project basis. Every book, every publicity campaign is unique.